www.epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in ePass Scholarship Status Online AP Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh?

1. Readers Help

Readers Help Team Member Staff Member

Department Name: (epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in) of AP Welfare Dept. ePASS Electronic Payment & Application System
    Facility Type: ePass Scholarship Status Online AP Hyderabad
    Place: Hyderabad India
    Official Website: http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in/

How to find Application Status:

To know your Post matric or Pre Matric scholarship Application Status Then you need to follow the mentioned steps below.

First Step: You need to enter your Application Number
    Second Step: Then Select the Academic Year:
    Third Step: after that Enter your SSC Exam Number:
    Fourth Step: then Select Year of Pass
    Fifth Step: after that Select the SSC Pass Type
    Sixth Step: Enter your Date of Birth and
    Seventh Step: Click on “Get Status” button.

Now the link for Check Status is: https://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in/status.html

Some basic information of ePass Scholarship:
    Scholarships Offered :

Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF): In this students gets Reimbursement in tuition fee which is sanctioned by RTF twice in a year which generally in academic year September and March but the student who are pursuing post matric course his/her institution should be approved by the University/Board.
    MTF: The MTF in which contains Maintenance charges or Mess charges, these charges Reimbursement are sanctioned every month as per the rates fixed by the authority.

Eligibility for epass:

Students who belong to the categories of SC,ST(schedule caste/ schedule tribes) whose annual parental income is Rs. 200000 (Rs. Two Lakhs) or below and BC (backward class), EBC (economically backward class) or Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs 100000 (RS. One lakh) or below. But students have to maintain their attendance which should be 75% at the end of each quarter.

Eligibility for Courses:

Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having duration of 1 year and above
    Group-I :
    There are various types of Professional Courses which comes under group I (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)

Group-II:
    Other professional and technical graduate and Post Graduate including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.

Contact Us:
    ePASS
    Project Monitoring Unit
    SPIU,Ground Floor
    Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan)
    Opp : Chacha Nehru Park
    Masab Tank
    Hyderabad
    Phone : 040 – 23390228
    Email : help.epass@cgg.gov.in

Draft saved Draft deleted