www.dseap.info/aptethome.htm Arunachal Pradesh TET application form examination date APTET

1. IndianReaders

IndianReaders Administrator Staff Member

The Arunachal Pradesh examination board and state govt. has announced the recent notifications for Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test to fill up the recruitment for various seats for teacher for classes I to VIII. Teacher Eligiblity Test is every year conducted by the Director of Elementary Education, Arunachal Pradesh. This test is conducted every year twice for those applicants who wish to become a teacher in Arunachal Pradesh. All applicants are suggested to check all the necessary details through online by visiting the official website of APTET and that is http://www.tetarunachal.com (but its not opening right now later it will work perfectly)

Eligibility of APTET:

Candidates are suggested to check the details of eligibility which is required for those who wish to apply for the APTET exam. Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for those who want to become a teacher through this test:

For Primary level ( for class I to V):

Those candidates who have passed or cleared their B.ed / D.ed degree or any other teacher training course who is affiliated with NCTE (National Council of Teacher Education). Those who have 4 year diploma or degree in Elementary Education with scoring minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for this exam. The candidates must belong to Arunachal Pradesh only.

For Upper Primary Level (for class VI to VIII):

Candidates who have passed SSC examination with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board or institute are eligible. Those who have cleared the 4 year diploma or degree in Child Psychology or Elementary Education / B,ed / B. SC or having degree of some teaching course are also eligible for this exam in Arunachal Pradesh.

Syllabus Pattern for Arunanchal Pradesh TET:

All candidates must know that APTET is having two categories of the exam one is APTET 1 and second is APTET 2. The first category is for those candidates who wish to teach for class I to V th. And the second category is for those candidates who wish to teach students from class VI to VIII th. These two categories is also known as Primary and Upper Primary level. All candidates are suggested that they must prepare for their exam through NCRET books for better results.

Arunanchal pradesh Teacher eligibility test 1:

The syllabus for APTET 1 which is for class 1 to 5th.

Subjects:

Child Development and Pedagogy
    Language I
    Language II
    Mathematics
    Environmental Studies
    All these subjects are having 30 multiple choice questions. Each question is for 1 ,mark.

Arunanchal Pradesh Teacher eligibility test 2:

The syllabus for APTET 2 which is for class VI toVIII th.

Subjects:

Child Development and Pedagogy.
    Language I
    Language II
    Mathematics or Science or Social Studies.
    These subjects are having 30 30 question with having 1 mark of each question.

Qualifying Marks in AP TET:

To get highest score in AP TET exam students need to study hard for this exam. Minimum 60% marks are compulsory to pass in this exam,.Only 5 % relaxation is given for those students who belongs to SC/ST/OBC category or Physically challenged.

After that lucky candidates will be awarded for Arunanchal pradesh TET certificate which is valid for 7 years. So study hard for this exam and fulfill your dreams.

Official Website: www.tetarunachal.com you can get information about it from http://www.dseap.info/aptethome.htm

Draft saved Draft deleted