rajpms.nic.in Rajasthan: Search and Check Status of Application and Students Profile for Post Matric Scholarship 2016-2017 by RAJPMS

1. ankit.tyagi

ankit.tyagi Tech Support Staff Member

rajpms.nic.in: - search application and students profile & status

After apply for scholarship online form Rajasthan online scholarship system, students need to search application here, it can provide all details about their application which is filled by students at time of apply scholarship services. This service is given by the social justice & empowerment department, government of Rajasthan. They can provide all services to students so they can easily apply for different type of scholarship services as per their need and education. There are some rules is provided by department is any students who want to apply for this scholarship they can study in government, private institute and any recognized institute by the university or board. They need to fill all correct details in application form and upload all supporting documents original. If they not follow any rules, their application form is rejected by department due to given reason? Students need to first register here with their mobile number, e mail id, aadhaar card and Bhamashah card. These four things is first need by every student without this registration process is not complete. In some time this documents is not reached to then, they need to show receipt of form submit of aadhaar card and bhamashah card. If receipt also not avail here, then you need declaration certificate, form is provided on online portals. This portal is designed and developed by the national informatics center. They can maintain portal so it can run without any error in differ type of browser. But all content here is avail by the concerned department. They can add here new details time to time and remove old content here which is not used by any person. After apply, user are able to check status of their form here. It cans provide details about their application form are process or rejected by department. If correction status is show here, you need to make correction here and re submit form online with all documents. There are seven days given by the department so user can apply again after correction. User need to submit this form before last date and enter their correct mobile number and e mail id here. It is used here for much purpose like check status about form, and change password, at time of register here and other. This portal is avail all 24 X 7 days so user not face any issue here.

//Search application and students profile & status//

For search application, students are eligible if they can submit their online form of scholarship. They need to check all detail here and enter correct details in form which is provided to user here.

--Search application--

http://rajpms.nic.in/Public/Application_Search_With_Details.aspx

Enter following details here: -

(Help: - user can search here scholarship application on this page; you need to select all given options here and get details about application. You can also view here latest status of application by clicking on (+) button on left applicant details)
    • Select institute type
    • Select institute level in given list
    • Select state
    • Select district
    • Select tehsil
    • Select institute
    • Enter first name here as per application
    Click on show list of applicants on selected criteria button.
    (You need to write her first name in English, it can provide you list. Don’t write here middle name and last name, at time of search here.)
    It can provide application status to user by enter here correct details. You need to check status here and take print out of then if details are found here correct. It is proof of status.

--Students profile and status--

http://rajpms.nic.in/Public/View_ApplicantDocuments.aspx

Enter following details here: -

(Help: - it cans provide result to user about students profile, upload document details and status details. You need to select here given options)
    Enter application id here
    Select academic year

Click on display details button.
    It can provide all details to students about their application. You need to take print out of status here if they are found correct.
    Reset: - if detail enters here found correct, then click on reset button. It can clear all details here and provide your fresh from here.

User, we can provide here details about search application and view students profile here.

2. guest

guest New Member

Govt.Iti ki scholarship KB ayegi sir application no. 1561161

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  3. guest

guest New Member

sir income tax certificate kitne page waala aayega

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  4. guest

guest New Member

Sir. Scholarship. Ka kya huaa. Abki baar

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2017
  5. guest

guest New Member

Sir mai pradeep Kumar 10th fell mai driver hu mere pas HTV licence or bags hair mai uttranchal gadwal she ho mere ko U.T.C.me kam ya koe gt job chahea argent

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  6. guest

guest New Member

Sir my m.a. previous ki scholarship kab aayegi.....
    Plsss tell me.

[linkad1]linkad1[/linkad1]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
  7. guest

guest New Member

My id 645615 abhi tk scholarship ni ayi h kya reson h sir

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  8. guest

guest New Member

Sir income Tax certificate kitne Page wala aayega

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  9. guest

guest New Member

1 page check that and you will get the income tax certificate related help..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2017
  10. guest

guest New Member

application of scholarship is approved but no amount yet received in my account

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  11. guest

guest New Member

where should i get the registration form.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2017
  12. guest

guest New Member

B A frist ki scolership 2016 kab ayagi sir

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017
  13. guest

guest New Member

सर स्कालरशिप के लिए पछले साल आवेदन किया था। अभी तक नहीं मिली, क्या मैं फिर से इस साल छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन भर सकता हूँ।

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
  14. guest

guest New Member

where i can register online for upcoming new scholarship of post matric

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2016
  15. guest

guest New Member

1276275. my application number. i need to check the status of my scholarship amount.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2016
  16. guest

guest New Member

1567626 is my appapplication number i. To check the satsattus my scholarship amount plz

17. guest

guest New Member

scholarship registration process for sc st students online. can we submit the form through the rajpms website.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  18. guest

guest New Member

12260 Rs. sanctioned by the rajpms department can we check the status for next year.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2016
  19. guest

guest New Member

160698 PLEASE SANCTIONED MY SCHOLARSHIP

20. guest

guest New Member

1842645 please check the registration status online

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2016
  21. guest

guest New Member

My application number 1556226 sanctioned please sand My scholership

22. guest

guest New Member

My application no, is 1575361 please send my scholership

23. guest

guest New Member

My application no 1216402 please send my scholership

24. 1216402 check application status of my application to receive the scholarship fund from rajpms under post matric scholarship.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  25. guest

guest New Member

my 1548957 not my sanction

26. guest

guest New Member

1797309 is my scholarship I'd. Please you can check my fund is transferred or not transferred in my account

27. guest

guest New Member

Sir ji mere I'd no 1468082 he iski scholarship abi be q nhi aayi

28. guest

guest New Member

Bhai samaj kalyan department me pta lagaje Jake.......Khin rojgar center wale k account m chale Jaye
    ........kuch kamine hote hn..apna ACC details de dete hn
    Ok...

29. guest

guest New Member

My I'd.1268720 BSTC 2 nd year ki socoloship kb aygi please sit btay

30. guest

guest New Member

post sheme scholarship ST COLLEGE scholarship BSC 1 YEARS 2016 NAME RAVIKANT MEENA

Draft saved Draft deleted