plrs.org.in Punjab: Online Land Records/Fard/Khatoni/Jamabandi/Mutation/Roznamacha & Mutation Land Records Society/PLRS Mutation Registration Roznamcha by Khewat Khasara Khatoni

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi Member

How to Check Land Records/ Fard/ Khatoni/ Jamabandi/ Mutation/ Roznamacha and Mutation in Punjab: Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS) plrs.org.in
    The Punjab Land Records Society has responsible to manage all documents relating to land of state Punjab. The Punjab Land Records Society is also known as PLRS. The Punjab Land Records Society was established under the Registration of Societies act, 1860 by Government of Punjab. The head office of Punjab Land Records Sociality is situated in the office of the Director of Land Records, Punjab, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar City, Punjab. The land records are necessary to manages for several purposes. Without properly land records government cannot plan infrastructure development of state. in the earlier time for checking land records, user need to visit to revenue office of jurisdiction and stand in long queue for checking land records. Land records help in committing and fraud at the time of sale or purchase of land. For checking land records, person only require some little details about land. At the time of sale or purchase transaction of land check land records once. The government of Punjab like other states adopt online system of checking land records. Through the online system of chuckling land records, citizen can check their land records easily and at sitting their home. It helps in saving time and money of farmers and land owners. For using this online service of checking land records, the department does not charges any amount for any person, so do not give money to any person for checking land records. In state of Punjab land records are called Fard. The Fard Kendra is computerised facility from where any person can get their land records for Punjab state. The Government of Punjab has established one hundred thirty seven tehsil/ sub tehsil in state for providing land records. In every Fard Kendra has computerised land records of all vial ages of Punjab state. Any citizen can check land records by visiting to Fard Kendra for checking land records at working hours or in working days. If any person wants to take copy of their land records then they can also ask fir copy of land records.
    As the government of Punjab State has computerised all types of land records like Jamabandi/ Mutation/ Roznamacha and Mutation. After competing registration of land include Khasra and Khatauni of lands in records. The land records can be check online from Punjab Land Records Society’s Official portal. The Punjab state developed a total for providing facility of checking land records by sitting at home/ office etc. through this service on one need to visit land records office for checking land records. The Punjab Land Records Society has uploaded around fifty one million records of ten thousand three hundred sixty seven villages of all districts of Punjab. The Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS) provides all kinds of facility of fard, kahta khatauni, khasra, land records etc. through official web portal. The PLRS also provides details of all kinds of schemes facility as well as those Punjab state government announced. The Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS) works under the following committees:

(a) Governing Council
    (b) Governing Council GC
    (c) Board of Management
    (d) Executive Committee
    (e) District Implementation Committee
    Citizen those who were going to purchase or sell their property in Punjab state can also check estimated acquisition for purchase of common and IT sores. Here we were going to provide to step by step procedure for checking land records online, carefully check all steps.

@# Name of Organization: - Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS)
    @# Name of Service: - Procedures for Checking Land Records/ Jamabandi/ Mutation/ Roznamacha and Mutation
    @# Location of Organization: - Punjab

** Procedures for Checking Land Records/ Fard/ Jamabandi/ Mutation/ Roznamacha and Mutation in the State of Punjab **
    The web portal developed by Government of Punjab state is named as Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS). The Punjab Land Records Society provides all types of facilities as fard/ kahta/ khatoni etc. the PLRS provides computerised and digitalised land records facility. Through this web portal, citizens do not need to visit to revenue office for checking land records. Those who want to want to their land records online can check easily. Here we were going to provide you steps for checking land records online are as follows:
    1. To get land records/ fard/ khata/ khatauni online you have to visit to Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS) official website or below we provide you direct link of PLRS:
    2. After opening official portal of PLRS, click on Fard option given on front page. It will take you on next page. Next select your preferred language for checking land records.

3. Next select your District, Tehsil/ Sub Tehsil, Villages and Year and then click on Search button and it will provide you type of nakal register page. There are given four options based for information required as:
    (a) Jamabandi
    (b) Mutation
    (c) Roznamacha
    (d) Mutation After Registration

A. For Jamabandi Nakal/ Sample Fard, click on Jambandi option. It will provide you four options for checking land records as:
    • Owners Name Wise: for search land records with owner name entre Owner Name and click on View Report button for checking Jamabandi.
    • Khewat Number Wise: if you select option of Khewat Number Wise then select your Khewat Number and click on View Report Button.
    • Khasra Number Wise: for searching lad records by khasra number, enter your khasra number and click on View Report button.
    • Khatoni Number Wise: for searching through Khatoni Number, select your Khatoni Number and click on View Report button.
    You can check your Jamabandi Nakakl through any of four options. You can also take print of copy of Jamabandi nakal/ sample nakal.

B. For Mutation
    For mutation report, click on Mutation option. It will open a new window ob your display and after this select your mutation number and click on View Report button for generating Mutation Report. Take print of Mutation Report but this copy of only used for personal purpose not for any official purpose.

C. For Roznamcha
    For checking details of Roznamcha, you need to select option of Roznamcha. Then next enter your Rapat Number and Rapat Wise and click on View Report button and check all details of Roznamcha.

D. For Mutation After Registration
    Checking Mutation after registration, click on option of Mutation after Registration given in last. After this select any one option for checking mutation after registration as: By Vaseeka Number, By Mutation Request Number, By Transaction Number. If you select option of By Vaseeka Number then enter your Vaseeka Number and click on Search button, if select by Mutation Request Number then enter Mutation Request Number and enter mutation request number and click on search button. And if you select option of Transaction Number then enter transaction number and click on Search button.

** Important Instructions for Checking Land Records **
    Before checking land records online, citizen we provide you some instruction for checking land records. Citizen before checking land records online carefully read all instructions. The instructions are as follows:
    @$. In state of Punjab for checking land records online, only visit to Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS) plrs.org.in. The PLRS is the only website which provides land records online to all citizens.

@$. Do not provide your land documents to any person outside revenue department office for checking land records. Only provide your land details to official person for land records checking.

@$. The land record service is provided free of cost, the department or government does not charges any amount from any person for checking land records.

@$. Citizen still the web portal of Punjab Land Records Society does not provides land records of all villages of Punjab. Citizens you need to wait for some time.
    Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you best answers for your queries. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting on our website. We work 24/7 to give you best services, if you are satisfy /like by your answer, then please give your support.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
  2. guest

guest New Member

can i get the jamabandi report and mutation through using property number in plrs official website of punjab state revenue department.
    47/7

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2016
  3. guest

guest New Member

my plot number is 340. kindly give information of owner name.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016
  4. guest

guest New Member

land is not showing the owner name just showing the other information of location and property number. where i can check the complete details online.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2017
  5. guest

guest New Member

can you send me the information of our property through the land owner name.
    Guljar Singh so. jaswant singh

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2017
  6. guest

guest New Member

मेरे प्लाट की जानकारी पंजाबी में दी हुई है मैं उसे हिंदी या इंग्लिश में देखना चाहता हूँ कृपया बताएं की कैसे देख सकता हूँ।

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
  7. guest

guest New Member

मेरा नाम मेरी जमीन के कागजों में गलत लिखा हुआ है. मुझ उनमें सुधर करना है. किस प्रक्रिया द्वारा होगा.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
  8. guest

guest New Member

Jababandi 346
    सर जमाबंदी ऑनलाइन वेबसाइट पर कैसे देख सकते हैं इंग्लिश या हिंदी भाषा में.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  9. roop

roop Guest User

apko fardh badr bnani chaiye

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2017
  10. guest

guest New Member

सर मुझे जमाबंदी की जानकारी चाहिए उसके लिए किस पेज पर देखना होगा।

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2017
  11. jaj singh

jaj singh Guest User

जमाबंदी ऑनलाइन कैसे डाउनलोड की जा सकती है.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  12. gaggobua

gaggobua Guest User

मुझे अपनी जमीन की पूरी जानकारी देखनी है उस के लिए क्या करना होगा.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  13. sukpal kour

sukpal kour Guest User

क्या मैं अपनी जमीन के दस्तावेज फिर से प्राप्त कर सकता हूँ नए नाम से.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2017
  14. guest

guest New Member

ਗ਼ੁਰਬਿਂਦਰ ਸਿਂਘ ਪੁੱਤਰ ਗੁਰਮੀਤ ਸਿਂਘ ਪਿਂਡ ਤਾਲਵਾਲਾ ਬੁਢਲਾਡਾ ਜਿਲਾ ਮਾਨਸਾ

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  15. guest

guest New Member

i need ot check my jamanbandi of land online in the website what to do for that.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017 at 11:28 AM
  16. guest

guest New Member

प्लाट की जानकारी पंजाबी भाषा में दी हुई है जो की समझ नहीं आ रही है। कृपया हिंदी या इंग्लिश में प्रदान करें।

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017 at 11:51 AM
  17. guest

guest New Member

सर पंजाब में ऑनलाइन खाता देखने के लिए क्या विभाग की वेबसाइट पर जा सकते हैं।

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017 at 3:03 PM
  18. guest

guest New Member

Jma bandi baude nihal singh wala moga

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017 at 2:03 PM
  19. Hardev singh

Hardev singh Guest User

77//2/2. i need to search the details of my land and want to get the mutation status of property online.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016
  20. guest

guest New Member

Langiana purana dist moga

21. guest

guest New Member

Ramandeep Singh sukhdev Singh harpal singh

22. guest

guest New Member

Gurpreetsingh darshansingh jogindersingh please provide the mutation report.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  23. guest

guest New Member

can we check the plrs records through our mobile phone. also tell that can we download any app on phone to check property details because i have to check everytime.
    Sukhdialvillge

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  24. guest

guest New Member

please search Middumaan khevat16,17

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2016
  25. guest

guest New Member

Pritam kaur w/o Harcharan Singh s/o Genda singh.
    Village- Chahal
    Po-kathgarh
    Tehsil-Balachour
    District -SBS Nagar(Nawanshahr )
    Pin-144522

26. guest

guest New Member

Gurjant Singh s/o Hakam Singh s/o Bhag Singh
    Village-Dina sahib VPO-Dina sahib Teh-nihal Singh wala District-moga pin-142046

27. guest

guest New Member

what is the process for checking the land record details online in punjab through the plrs portal with using the owner name.
    Buta singh

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2016
  28. guest

guest New Member

required to check the online report of my land. send owners details please.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2016
  29. guest

guest New Member

124 search my plot number and owner name written on the khata khatoni.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2016
  30. dalbag singh

dalbag singh Guest User

jawabandi download procedure in punjab state through the plrs website.
    rana kala

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
  31. guest

guest New Member

dear sir i want to see the details with the property owner name online and the mutation details of my land. can we get it in english through the plrs official website.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
  32. guest

guest New Member

dear sir,
    i am searching my plot information by using my name but it's not showing on the website. when i checked it with number the same plot is showing name with other person. how this is possible. is someone captured my land or it was done by revenue department by mistake. what i have to do now for making correction on my property papers.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted