mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in: Students Registration for e-Scholarship Online Process Upload Liar for Mandatory Documents & Admission Scheme

1. ankit.tyagi

ankit.tyagi Tech Support Staff Member

mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in: Students Registration for e-Scholarship Online Process Upload Liar for Mandatory Documents & Admission Scheme
    Scholarship service is provided by the social justice and special assistance department of government of Maharashtra. They can provide all type of scholarship services to their citizens like pre matric and post matric scholarship. It can help for their higher education and other services. Users are need their documents proof and some procedures for apply given scholarship here. There are two methods for apply scholarship one is online and other is offline. User need to choose here any one at time of apply scholarship services. Most of user wants online service it can save their time and provide result in short time. They need to visit online portal name as E scholarship. For visit portal they require internet connection and computer without this they are not able to open portal. It cans contain two languages like English and Marathi. All details here are provided by the concerned department. They can add here new details time to time and remove old content here. User need to first register here in mahaeschol.maharastra.gov.in. After register login related details is provided on their registered mobile number. User need to check all details here then login here with their user name and password. After fill application form with all correct details. They need to take print out of their receipt here. It is necessary for check status of form and other. User needs to given here feedback for avail services and some suggestion for improvement here. So check here all details then apply for given services in any working days. It opens all 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here. Check here list of freqnlty asked question for online help. They need to check here contact address for manual process. Read all details here then apply for given service.

// Procedure for students register in E Scholarship //

Students need to register here for apply scholarship services. They need to enter here correct details and visits to given link.

--New student’s registration--

https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/MahaEschol/Scholarships/Account/StudentRegistration.aspx#1

Enter following details here: -

User need to select here form two scholarship: - permatric/ postmatric

For prematric scheme is avail like hostel admission
    Documents list
    Caste certificate issued by the competent officer
    Income proof form 16
    For post matric scheme
    Some services are: -
    • GOI post matric scholarship
    • Rajarshee shahu maharaj scholarship
    • Hostel admission
    • Other state post matric scholarship
    • Vidya vetan yojna
    Mandatory documents:
    • Caste certificate issued by competent officer
    • Income proof form 16
    • Caste validity certificate
    • SSC mark sheet

[Please verify here caste category and caste as this information is not changed here later Orpahan without caste category is eligible for hostel service]

Admission scheme
    • Caste category: - choose in given list
    • Caste: - select here
    • Is BPL: - YES/ NO
    • Is residence of Maharashtra: - YES/ NO
    Click on next button.
    Now follow all details here for register here for given scholarship. Take your username and password here after fill all correct details here.

User, we can provide you details for register here. Check all given links and enter correct details here.

2. guest

guest New Member

I want to know is there any scholarship fir migrated student from other district who lives in hostel...

Is there so 7249383262 is my mobile number

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2017
  3. guest

guest New Member

my registration yet not be approved. what happened tell me the way to check the status. 8108082302

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  4. guest

guest New Member

Mobile Number Registration Procedure for Students in Mahaeschol

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2016
  5. guest

guest New Member

8308780269 please send me the registration status checking procedure.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
  6. i am trying to search the details of my scholarship registration through the mahaeschol website. i submitted my application form but no amount received yet by the welfare department scholarship maharashtra state government.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  7. guest

guest New Member

please send me the otp no. On this no. 9819455365

Draft saved Draft deleted