epfigms.gov.in How to Register EPF Grievance & Check Complaint Status Online

1. IndianReaders

IndianReaders Administrator Staff Member

Home Page : http://epfigms.gov.in/

REGISTER EPF GRIEVANCE & CHECK COMPLAINT STATUS ONLINE - EMPLOYEES' PROVIDENT FUND

About EPFiGMS-EPFi Grievance Management System :

• EPFiGMS is an internet based grievance management system that has been developed by CSD in collaboration with the NIC, customized to the needs of the organisation. The EPFiGMS has been developed with a view to provide a single window platform that is able to record, acknowledge and track/monitor grievances till its final redressal.

• The system would not only afford convenience to subscribers to register their grievances /queries without any spatial or temporal restrictions but should also prove to be of immense value to field offices in managing grievances. Subscribers can access the system from anywhere and all paper grievances can also be registered in the system.

• It is loaded with several advanced features, most important being that movement of registered grievance guided by database which would track the registered grievance to any of the offices to which it might be related. Once a grievance is registered, system would generate a unique registration number and would auto generate acknowledgement letter directly to the subscribers e-mail (if provided).

• EPFiGMS has a well defined escalation plan and allows thirty days time to each office to redress the grievance. If any grievance remains unattended up to thirty days, it would escalate to the next higher authority. In such instances, the subordinate office would become answerable to the higher authority to which grievances are escalated.

• System also allows handling of grievances involving two or more offices e.g. transfer or pension cases, where one office can provide only partial redressal and remaining needs to be done by other office.

This section allows the EPFO Subscriber/Pensioner/Employer :

@>. To lodge their grievances online to the concerned SRO/RO.

@>. To lodge online reminder for the past grievances lodged with EPFO.

@>. To View the status of their grievances at any point of Time

Link to Register & View Status Online : http://epfigms.gov.in/

“Nodal Grievance officers” are designated for effective implementation of EPFiGMS and monitoring of grievances. They are :

@>. ACC(Zone)- Nodal Grievance officer for entire Zone

@>. RPFC-I (In charge of-Region)- Nodal Grievance officer for entire Region

@>. Officer-In-charge SRO- Nodal Grievance officer for entire SRO

Further, as matter of policy, maximum time admissible to a field office for redressal/reply of grievance is 30 days from the receipt of the grievance. The ownership of the grievance would lie with the office which has generated the grievance.

Each paper grievance received locally in the field offices have to be mandatory registered in the EPFiGMS. It may be ensured that system is not bypassed in handling local grievances. Hence, necessary logistic support in this regard may be provided in each office; also facilitation center/PRO of each field office must be equipped with this system to register grievances of visiting subscribers.

For Successful implementation of EPFiGMS, It is important that its operation is performed under the supervision of Officer- in Charge/Nodal Grievances Officers as designated above. A detailed standard operating procedure is enclosed for information and guidelines.

An action taken report must be furnished within one week of receipt of this instruction.

For Technical Assistance regarding EPFiGMS support-gms@epfindia.gov.in

Address :

The Employees’ Provident Fund, India

14, Bhikaiji Cama Place,

Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,

New Delhi-110066,

India

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  2. guest

guest New Member

Hi
    Myself Ashu Bhat having the P.F No : DLCPM00414680000000612 & UAN No : 100428057877.Kindly update me whether my claim is in process or not.As if I am searching it online its showing me that no record is found.My mail id is ashubht26@gmail.com and my contact number is 9796819417.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2017
  3. Dear sir/madam.

I regret to informed you about in complete scheme certificate received from ub /banglore pf office.I sanmesh madhukar
    kakeri pf no-kN/5066/5857.
    I am suppose to revived scheme certificate including part of serviced i did in United breweries ltd
    for the period 16/08/1996 till 29/07/2007 for 10year 11month 9days as I got retired on 3rd october 2007
    as per records .i have inquired in vashi pf office about my scheme certificate, i have been asked to get from banglore pf office for pension scheme..
    I have send all document to Anusuya,Visbin Management Associates Pvt Ltd. Tel: 080-22120973/74.for modification in schem certificate on 5 march 2016.
    after repited contact with ub and visbin on 4/08/2016 .informed me" As discuss, request you to raise a grievance through below link. Enclosed the copy of scheme certificate in the grievance"
    I have spoken with your office they have told me we have send you modified schem certificate to postal address. on 2nd may2016. yet nothing has received me

please guide me and please send me what I deserved

Regards
    Regards
    sanmesh kakeri
    H-4 prathamesh co.op.Hsg . soc. ltd,
    veer sawarkar marg, Bombay Dyeing comp.,
    prabhadevi, mumbai-400025
    Mob. No-09869062145

Attached Files:

4. please provide me help asap. my query is mentioned above. thanks

5. guest

guest New Member

My PF accounts closing for online please help.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2016
  6. guest

guest New Member

Please my pf passbook not download pf number -kn/46370/82207 pf office boma Sandra my name Shiv Shankar my mobile numbers 8604163370 s.s.singhsharma@gmail.com company name -ikya human capital solutions Pvt Ltd

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted