egovamc.com AMC Gujarat: Search for New Tenament Number with Old Tenamaent Number in Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation Online by Name/BIl Number & Office Contact Details

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi Member

How to Search for New Tenament Number with Old Tenamaent Number: Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation egovamc.com
    The city of Ahmadabad is one of the city of Gujarat state. The Ahmadabad city is a one of the best city of India on basis of cleanliness and flourishing condition and in excellence of its monuments. The area of Ahmadabad city is 464.16 square kilometres. The total population of city is forty five lakhs five thousand five hundred thirty nine. The city is a colourful city where one enjoy all better things of life, be it food or amusement. In the city of Ahmadabad, there are several interesting tourist places, amusement parks etc. the people of this city are fun loving and celebrate festivals with excitement. The city has excellent road network, railway system and the air links make this city a popular city and one of popular tourist destination. In the city of Ahmadabad mainly Gujarati, English and Hindu languages are used for communication. The municipal corporation of city Ahmadabad city is known as Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation. The corporation provide several services such as applying for birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, payment of property tax, payment of professional tax and many other services. The corporation also provides online services for better and efficient services to citizens. The corporation also provide service of search of new tenament number. For search of new tenament number you only require old tenament number. For search of new tenament number online, visit to official portal of Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation. You can also take print of new tenament number for future reference. Below we provide you steps for search of new tenament number with old tenament number.
    @# Name of Organization: - Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation
    @# Name of Service: - Procedures for Search for New Tenament Number with Old Tenament Number
    @# Location of Organization: - Gujarat

** Procedure for Search for New Tenament Number with Old Tenament Number Via Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation **
    Those who want to search for new tenament number with old tenament number can easily apply. For search of new tenament number you only require old tenement number. The steps for applying for new tenament number with old tenament number are as follows:
    1. For search of new tenament number first you need to visit to official portal of Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation or click here

2. Now click on Service link, it will provide several services option and from there click on Property Tax service link. on next page, there are given various services option as
    (a) Search of Property Tax by Name and Address
    (b) Search of Property Tax by Bill Number
    (c) Get New Tenament Number with Old Tenament Number
    (d) Tax Dues and Paid Details
    (e) Self Assessment
    For search of new tenament number, click on third option of Get New Tenament Number with Old Tenament Number option. It will provide you a new page:

3. There you need to enter following details for search of new tenament number are:
    (a) Enter Old Tenament Number
    (b) Select Search Type

4. At last after filing above details click on Search button. And check your new tenament number and you can also take print of tenamemnt number for future reference.

** Contact Details of Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation **
    If at the time of searching new tenament number, then you visit to office of corporation. The contact details of corporation:
    Ahmadabad Municipal Corporation
    Mahanagar Seva Sadan, Sardar Patel Bhavan,
    Danapith, Ahmadabad
    Gujarat- 380001
    Telephone Number: 25391811/ 25391830
    Fax Number: 25350926
    E- Mail ID: info@egovamc.com
    Dear guest, we hope that you get an appropriate answer for your query. We try to give you best answers for your queries. We were happy to help you. Thank you for visiting on our website. We work 24/7 to give you best services, if you are satisfy /like by your answer, then please give your support.

2. guest

guest Active Member

Hello Sir,

Can you provide your kind attention on below.

I want to open Ahmedabad Municipality e-gov site. But it is always giving me below error.
    I am trying this from last One Month ,but each time it is giving below error.

Is below site address is correct?

I think below is Ahmedabad AMC site then it should work, irrespective of time. May be have a down time for website maintenance ,but I don't think that one month of time.

I think people can browse website for information.

I shall be very thankful if you put your kind attention.

Awaiting your reply.

Thank you.
    Maheshbhai PurshottamDas Kachhia.
    Contact number- 9974019014
    Age- 63

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

can we open e-sewa centre in our village area what is the procedure for that.

4. guest

guest Active Member

birth certificate registration process required. please tell how much fees we have to pay for it.

5. Hello Sir,
    Can you provide your kind attention on below.
    I want to open Ahmedabad Municipility egov site. But it is always giving me below error.
    I am trying this from last One Month ,but each time it is giving below error.
    Is below site address is correct?
    I think below is Ahmedabad AMC site then it should work, irrespective of time. May be have a down time for website maintance ,but I don't think that one month of time.
    I think people can browse website for information.
    I shall be very thankful if you put your kind attention.

Awaiting your reply.
    Thank you.
    Maheshbhai PurshottamDas Kachhia.
    Contact number- 9974019014
    Age- 63
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted