Death Certificate Issuance in MCD Office Lajpat Nagar New Delhi

1. Pankaj Dhir

Pankaj Dhir Guest

The MCD office at Lajpat Nagar has given me a number and told me to print the death certificate. But where to type this number , I fail to under stand.

2. guest

guest New Member

The MCD office at Lajpat Nagar has given me a number and told me to print the death certificate. But where to type this number , I fail to under stand.

3. guest

guest New Member

registered for death certificate but yet not provided by the mcd. where have to check the status of request.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2017
  4. Rekha Singh

Rekha Singh Support Manager

Death Certificate Issuance in MCD Office Lajpat Nagar New Delhi
    Death certificate is given by the New Delhi municipal council. They can provide facility of register in birth & death records. They can provide online website to help their citizens for apply of death certificate. It can help for pension and study of children. This service is online. You need to follow all step before apply. Most of user can prefer online services it can save their time and provide result in short time. This portal is open all 24 X 7 days; so every person can apply here forms any of place.

What you needed

#. Registetraion number (पंजीकरण संख्या)
    #. Date of death (मृत्यु की तारीख)

You need to collect given details.

Procedure for download death certificate (मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र डाउनलोड करने की प्रक्रिया)

Point 1: - applicant you need to check here link of New Delhi municipal council.

Click here >> http://59.160.110.188/obnd/D_Enquery.aspx

It can provide here page so you can take death enquiry.

Point 2: - fill here correct details.

#. Enter your registetraion number (अपना पंजीकरण नंबर दर्ज करें)
    #. Enter death date in format of DD/ MM/ YYYY (डीडी / एमएम / वाई वाई वाई वाई के प्रारूप में मृत्यु की तारीख दर्ज करें)
    OR
    #. Enter death date in format of DD/ MM/ YYYY (डीडी / एमएम / वाई वाई वाई वाई के प्रारूप में मृत्यु की तारीख दर्ज करें)
    #. Enter gender (लिंग दर्ज करें)
    #. Enter death place as per given list (दी गई सूची के अनुसार मृत्यु स्थान दर्ज करें)
    #. Enter given code (दिए गए कोड दर्ज करें)

Point 3: - click on search button
    It can provide here details about their death certificate is generated to not, if yes then you need to take print out.

Reprint death certificate (पुनर्मुद्रण मृत्यु प्रमाण-पत्र)

Here you are able to download your death certificate.

Click here for download death certificate >> http://59.160.110.188/obnd/ReprintCrtfict.aspx

You can click here then new page is open which help user for re-print their death certificate.
    • Enter mobile number in given section (मोबाइल नंबर दर्ज करें)
    Click on search button (खोज बटन पर क्लिक करें)

It can provide all information about death certificate. After details found you can take print out of result. It is necessary for all people.

User, we can provide here details for download or enquiry of death certificate. Link is avail here so enter correct details.

5. guest

guest New Member

Hi
    I don't know whether ashok kumar's death date 17 march 2013 was registered or not ? Whether his death certificate was issued or not ? Know tell me how can I get his death certificate because my in laws are not communicate with me on this . I need his death certificate for my personal use as his widow

Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: Add Tags