csc.gov.in Start or Open CSC/Common Service Center in Rural or Urban Area, Procedure and Registration with Eligibility to Apply Online

1. Readers Help

Readers Help Administrator Staff Member

If you want to open any small-scale business in city / town or village (urban or rural) area in that case you have golden opportunity this time. The Indian government is going to start 1.6 new common service centers, which are also known as the name of CSC in country. As in this with just using Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 2.5 lakhs (two lakh rupees or two lakh fifty thousand rupees) investment you can get the monthly income of Rs. 15000 to Rs. 20000 (fifteen thousand rupees to twenty thousand rupees). Here the IndianReaders.Com team is going to let you know that how can you get the CSC or Common Service Center ownership and what all types of services are provided through these centers.

What is CSC (Common Service Center):
    Under the National e-Government Plan (NeGP) the government wants to provide all the civil services to citizens in low price. For this work the Department of Information and Technology started the CSC system and it is going to open in whole country. In these Common Service Centers or CSC the citizens will get all types of government, provide and social sector services such as for the telecom, agriculture, health, education, entertainment, FMGC products, banking and financial services, all types of certificate registration, applications and utility bill payments. In upcoming days the government is planning to provide more than 300 services under one roof through the CSC/Common Service Center in India.

What You Needed for CSC:
    If you want to open new CSC / Common Service Center in that case you must be having the minimum space of 100 to 150 square-feet. Along with this you also must be having one computer with the UPS facility, one printer, digital camera / webcam, generator or inverter or solar panel, operating system and application software, broadband connection. For all these requirements you have to invest for minimum of Rs. 200000 to Rs. 250000.

How to Get CSC Operating Service:
    For starting new CSC center you must be having the Aadhaar Card, which is also known as the UID (unique identification card). Through using the UID you can register on the official website of https://csc.gov.in/. On the bases of that you can obtain the OTP (one time password) or number. After getting that OTP you will be able to apply for the CSC. If you want to apply through the offline system in that case the government is forming new committees where you can apply. You have to submit your request in these committees. The responsible people of committee will take survey and study of your all matter and after that you can get the approval for opening new CSC / Common Service Center in your area.

What all Services are Given via CSC:
    Through the CSC various services are provided such as PAN card, aadhaar / UID card, election / voter id / epic card, name inclusion in voter list / electoral roll, identity card, passport application and registration procedures etc. Apart from these services you also can get the benefits of mobile recharge, mobile bill payment, DTH recharge, instant money transfer, data card recharge, CSC Bajar (market), LIC premium, RED Bus, SBI life, bill cloud etc. types private sectors. In the CSC banking, insurance and pension related services are also given to the citizens. In the CSC centers training for education program, Digital literacy program, vocational and skill development are also provided. Along with these services the farmers can get the information about the weather and soil related details through the CSC. Not even these here the citizens also can get the telemedicine related services also.

Income via CSC / Common Service Centers:
    According to a research by the Telecom Ministry of India, through using the CSC center the information technology is reaching to the rural and remote areas of India. The services related to the Internet are reaching to the villages. In these centers facilities and services as the ID card and wedding card printing, lamination, designing, scanning of documents and printing are provided. The students can learn the computer and the youths nearby villages can get the application forms for various types of government jobs which can be download through the various websites.

2. guest

guest New Member

Sir I m from ulhasnagar,maharashtra..I m request to u help me to open csc center in my city..
    Shailuhotwani@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  3. guest

guest New Member

Respected Sir,
    I want to open a csc service centre please help me to get this service in Bhiwandi
    Mail id :: sunkikaran@gmail.com
    mobile 9370189088

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2016
  4. guest

guest New Member

Sir, pleage help me,
    mai parbhani maharashtra se hoon,mera shop dadarao plot super market road yeh location me hai, mai csc service center register karata hun lekin "THE APPLICATION FOR THIS GRAM PANCHAYAT/WARD NO. HAS ALREADY BEEN RECIVED,PLEAGE APPLY WITH DIFFRENT GRAM PANCHAYAT /WARD NO."yeh massege aa raha hai, pleage help me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
  5. guest

guest New Member

NAME kunal kumar sir mai csc lena chahate hai plez help me mob no:9523441233

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2017
  6. guest

guest New Member

Respected Sir/Madam
    I want to open a CSC Center .Please help to get this service in Kharagpur

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  7. guest

guest New Member

जन सेवा केंद्र खोलने के लिए कितनी लागत लगती है क्या भारत सरकार हमें लोन दे सकती है इस काम को चालू करने के लिए प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार योजना के अन्तर्गत.

8. guest

guest New Member

कृपया मुझे ये बताएं की हमें कितनी जगह और कितने कंप्यूटर चाहिए नए सेण्टर को खोलने के लिए.

9. guest

guest New Member

मैं ग्रामीण इलाके में रहता हूँ. यहाँ से जन सेवा केंद्र बहुत ही दूर है. हमारे गावँ की आबादी मात्र दो सौ है. क्या मैं एक केंद्र खोल सकता हूँ.

10. Pushpendra kumar

Pushpendra kumar New Member

Respected Sir,
    I want to open a csc service centre please help me to get this service in uttar pradesh
    My email id is
    id-computerchelra@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
  11. why csc center give me

12. guest

guest New Member

I want a common service center license at Ludhiana kholna chahta hoon, please marg darshan karein contact for ;- PREM GOGNA
    08872000823 AND 08728000823

13. guest

guest New Member

Dear sir
    Please help me how to create a csc center in other district in jharkhand.
    Mukesh soni
    mukesh009716@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2016
  14. Jisan Uddib

Jisan Uddib New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  15. puspendu giri

puspendu giri New Member

csc ragestation close ..when open to get the new center/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2016
  16. puspendu giri

puspendu giri New Member

i want to start new csc center. can i get the application form. what all procedure do i have to follow for this.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2016
  17. Brindha

Brindha New Member

How to start or open csc center. i want to open new kendra can i submit my application online.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  18. guest

guest New Member

I want to open csc center west bengal,Birbhum district
    pleasee help me
    contact no:-7098748339
    email id:-kabirone77@gmail.com

19. guest

guest New Member

How to open new CSC .kindly answar me.kusumi

20. guest

guest New Member

i want to open a csc center how csn i open it plz tell me

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  21. Pravin Kumar Keshri

Pravin Kumar Keshri New Member

माननीय प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी के डिजीटल भारत के सपने को साकार करने में कामन सर्विस सेंटर (CSC) मील का पत्थर है। यह सदूरवर्ती ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों तक सरकार की योजनाओं को पहुॅचाने, इसका प्रचार-प्रसार करने तथा जन-भाषा में योजना और उत्पादों को अभिव्यक्ति करने का सबसे बड़ा प्लेटफार्म है।

आने वाला समय कामन सर्विस सेंटर का है। जरूरत इस बात की है कि इससे जुड़ी सभी बाईलाज, तथ्य, पत्र-पत्रीका, उत्पाद और सरकारी योजनाओं का प्रस्तुतीकरण राष्ट्र भाषा हिन्दी में अनिवार्य हों।

वर्तमान स्थिति ऐसी है कि कामन सर्विस सेंटर (CSC) कों अंग्रेजी भाषा के माध्यम से परोसा जा रहा है। जिस वजह से भले ही इसकी पहुॅच व्यापक है लेकिन देश की बड़ी जनसंख्या को न तो कामन सर्विस सेंटर (CSC) की सही-सही जानकारी है और न ही इसको समझने की जरूरत, देश का बड़ा जनसंख्या समझ रहा है।

इसलिए कामन सर्विस सेंटर (CSC) सर्वव्यापक और सर्वसुलभ करने के लिए, इसके बाइलोज से लेकर सभी सर्विस को हिन्दी में करना अनिवार्य किया जाय।

22. guest

guest New Member

Hamare gaon k csc ka operator koi dusri job kr raha hai to csc ka kya hoga plz tell me..

23. guest

guest New Member

How can apply for open csc in urban area because official site closed?

24. guest

guest New Member

Respected sir,
    i want a csc service center please help me to get this service
    west bengal
    my mail id is-sabakhaiyam@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  25. guest

guest New Member

Respected sir,
    i want a csc service center please help me to get this service
    west bengal
    my mail id is- farhad.ekram@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2016
  26. guest

guest New Member

Respected Sir,
    I want to open a csc service centre please help me to get this service in jharkhand.
    My email id is rsen191@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2016
  27. guest

guest New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2017
  28. Respected Sir
    I want to open a csc service center.
    please help me to get this service in kaushambi (UP)
    e-mail rashidsiddiqui1094@gmail.com
    contact no 9792900509

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted