cg.nic.in Land Records Khasra Khata Khatauni Online in Chhattisgarh

1. IndianReaders

IndianReaders Administrator Staff Member

To provide the land records/Khasra/khata khatauni online to the land owner of Chattisgardh State, National Informatic Centre (NIC) with the help of Revenue Department of Chhattisgarh has started Online Land Record Software, called Bhuiya.

Since from the old time, the land record in India is the subject of discussion and it is because of not having of clear titles and obscurity in getting and understanding the land records. In the state of Chhattisgarh, it was very difficult of get the land records, jamabandi, nakal/fard/ khata khatauni or ROR etc. from the Revenue department and to get all you have to make several visits to the concerned offices and not easily understandable by a common man. Because of many difficulties and due to the involvement of many hassles, the citizens never check the record of their land.

To develop an up to date, complete and clear land record system, National Land Records Modernization Programme (NLRMP) was commenced by Department of Land Resources, Government of India with the intend to execute the definite land-titling system with title guarantee. Many states have already computerized their land records and Chhattisgarh is one of them who started the digitization of their land records.

We need Land Record Khasra Khatauni in Chhattisgardh for various reasons. To create land title at the time of sale of land and registration of property, to elevate farm credit, to check mutation status, for opening of bank account, also require for court purposes and various personal purposes.

How to Get Land Record Online in Chhattisgarh:

=>> First of all you have type the link http://cg.nic.in/cglrc in your web browser.

=>> Select your District name from dropdown list and click on ‘Click Kijiye’.

=>> Then you are required to select the Report Required

~!~ Khasra खसरा ( P-II)

~!~ Khasra (P-II) विस्तृत Detailed

~!~ Khatauni खतौनी (B-1)

~!~ Khatauni (B1) (संक्षिप्त) Summary

=>> Then you have to select Tehsil Name , Block name & Village name where your land is located.

=>> Then enter your Khasra Number or your name in Hindi

=>> And Then click on Vivran Dikhayen

=>> If the details provided by you are correct then you would be on your desired page where you will be able to see your Khasra.

Anuj mehta likes this.
  2. guest

guest New Member

huhuliya saw kharabhar
    can i download the land map here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2017 at 12:20 PM
  3. niyanar

niyanar Guest User

how to search the property owner name online in the land record website of chhattisgarh

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
  4. niyanar

niyanar Guest User

how to get online digital map of our village

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
  5. durgtahsel

durgtahsel Guest User

where we can check the land records and khata khatoni details by land owner name online in durg district of chhattisgarh state.

thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016
  6. p2bhaisma

p2bhaisma Guest User

where to get the complete details of khata khatoni online in land record website

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2016
  7. khasra

khasra Guest User

cg.nic.in/cglrc/ what all information we can get about our property online in this website. can we search owner name for land records online to get ROR

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2016
  8. umashankar mahar

umashankar mahar Guest User

where to get the complete ror and land records online with the khata number in chhattisgarh

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
  9. mahadev

mahadev Guest User

i want to get the khata nakal to download online. how can we get the duplicate copy of land registry

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
  10. mahadev

mahadev Guest User

what is the procedure to get computerized land map bhu-naksha online in Chhattisgarh

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
  11. TAMESHWARI YADAV

TAMESHWARI YADAV Guest User

where we can check the land records and khata khatoni details by land owner name online in durg district of chhattisgarh state.

thank you

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
  12. toran thanvar

toran thanvar Guest User

Toran thanvar

13. shashibhushan gupta

shashibhushan gupta Guest User

how can we check the complete land details online

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  14. h8hhoho

h8hhoho Guest User

where we can check the khata details online

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  15. guest

guest New Member

631/2 please search the details of my property

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2016
  16. guest

guest New Member

Garm bhatgaon khata number 631/2

17. guest

guest New Member

i need to search the details of my plot through the number can i get the complete information in cg revenue website.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2016
  18. guest

guest New Member

siyaram s/o sudhu ghhapora tehshil bilaigarh distrik raipur provide the land record details and nakal to check.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2016
  19. guest

guest New Member

how do we check the khata khatoni with the name of land owner. i want to search the plot information. send some information here.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2016
  20. dhasrat ram 441/2

dhasrat ram 441/2 Guest User

where we have to go for obtaining our khasra and khata information through revenue department. send me the office location in ranchi district to get the plot details. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2016
  21. guest

guest New Member

NAANKAN PATI JODHIRAM SATNAMI. CHECK LAND RECORDS BY OWNERS NAME OF PLOT ONLINE IN CG REVENUE DEPARTMENT OF STATE.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted