banglarbhumi.gov.in West Bengal: Get Online RS/LR Plot Information Sabek/Hal Dag Details Bhu-Abhilekh

1. ankit.tyagi

ankit.tyagi Tech Support Staff Member

banglarbhumi.gov.in: - Procedure for RS - LR plot information

For RS – LR plot information is provided by the land & land reforms department, government of west Bengal. They can provide all details to applicant about their land records. User need to carry some documents about their land at time of search RS – LR. It is necessary for all people who want to get information here. User need to visit department and ask here for RS and LR. They can give all necessary details. Department also provide online website to help their citizens it is known as Banglar Bhumi. This portal is designed and developed by the national informatics center .They can maintain portal so it can run without any error. But all content here is avail by the concerned department. They can add here new details time to time and remove old content which is no used by any person. Most of user wants online service; it can save their time and provide result in short time. You need to check all avail options here then apply for given services here. It can provide map of land and Khatian or plot information. They can provide feedback service to user so they can give some suggestion or improvement tips in portal for available services. User also downloads here different type of application form as their requirements. So check all services avail here then apply for RS – LR plot information in any working days with all documents. You need to take print out of details here if they are correct show to apply. It can contain link of many government website so user can apply other services if they want to apply. If user want Bengali font they need to download here and read all information. Check here mail id which is used for feedback and suggestion for given services.

//Procedure for search RS – LR plot information//

User need to enter all correct details here and carry documents about their RS – LR plot information.

Link is here

http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/banglarbhumi/(S(ifgu3k2uh4gcreaywn14vung))/ASP%20PAGES/rs_lr.aspx

Enter following details here: -
    • Select state
    • Select block
    • Select mouza
    Now two options are appear: -
    Sabek Dag- > Hal Dag (LR plot number)
    2. Hal Dag - > Sabek Dag (RS plot number)

After select, enter plot number here
    Click on submit button.

It cans provide detail to user about their RS – LR. You need to take print out of details here if they are correct show here.

Contact us

For contact here about problem and suggestion about ROR
    Mail here
    : - dlrswb@gmail.com

You need to mail on given mail id about given services. They can provide solution to user about their quires. So enter your question here and get solution about your quires.

User, we can provide you all details about RS – LR plot information. You need to check given link here and enter correct details. For more information you need to visit revenue department in your area. You also send mail on given id.

2. guest

guest New Member

my property details search online in website.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  3. guest

guest New Member

search my dag number and owner name of property. as the registry papers are showing different and online details are showing different. now what to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016
  4. noor islam

noor islam Guest

i lost my property papers. i went to lawyers but they told me that its a complicated process.
    i want to know tht can i just get my papers by submitting documents and application form.
    pls guide me.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  5. noor islam

noor islam Guest

check our plot number online.

6. noor islam

noor islam Guest

i want to download the ror and naksha of my land. for that what all website i have to search. thank you.

7. guest

guest New Member

East medinipur ramnagar 2no block dharas mouja naksa

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017
  8. guest

guest New Member

सर पिता के नाम की जमीन को बेटे के नाम पर कैसे किया जा सकता है. मेरे पिता जी के स्वर्गवास को तीन साल हो गए हैं. क्या जमीन के कागजों में नाम बदलने के लिए कोई प्रक्रिया है.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2017
  9. guest

guest New Member

Birbhum

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  10. District(জেলা): docking 24 pargana
    Block(ব্লক ):kultol
    Mouza(মৌজা ):mohipit
    Options(চয়ণ করুন):[/b]
    Sabek Dag->Hal Dag(LR PLot No.)
    Hal Dag->Sabek Dag(RS PLot No.)
    Plot No.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  11. guest

guest New Member

Search my dag no 966 & mouja no 65 block ramnagar Dist purbamedinipur

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  12. Akash mondal

Akash mondal Guest

i need to get the information regarding to my plot through the LR. can i check it online.

13. Dist-burdwan, block-salanpur, mouza - pahargora, j. l no-064, polt no - 145,181,182 is no rs record owner name.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  14. please provide me the details to search the owner name of plot by the dag number. can we download the bhu naksha also with of that owner.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  15. Akash mondal

Akash mondal Guest

Please inform me rs record this land dist-burdwan block-salanpur,mouza-pahargora,JL No-064,polt no 145,181,182

16. Anjali Sharma

Anjali Sharma New Member

17. guest

guest New Member

wb. let me know the process for checking the records online for property.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2016
  18. Anjali Sharma

Anjali Sharma New Member

19. guest

guest New Member

MOUZA - GOPINATH PUR ,R S PLOT NO 6161,DIST - BURDWAN,BLOCK - FARIDPUR DURGAPUR, R S KHATION NO - 661, PL GIVE ME THE L R PLOT NO

20. guest

guest New Member

please provide the complete property and plot information at Westbenga. Hooghly. Sahana

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  21. guest

guest New Member

West Bengal south 24 parganas batanagar jagtala mouza online details search for property.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2016
  22. guest

guest New Member

MOUZA - GOPINATH PUR ,R S PLOT NO 6161,DIST - BURDWAN,BLOCK - FARIDPUR DURGAPUR, R S KHATION NO - 661, PL GIVE ME THE L R PLOT NO

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2016
  23. guest

guest New Member

Morsed SK co budhu SK dsg no 133 moja bewa

24. guest

guest New Member

District(জেলা): docking 24 pargana
    Block(ব্লক ):kultol
    Mouza(মৌজা ):mohipit
    Options(চয়ণ করুন):

Sabek Dag->Hal Dag(LR PLot No.)
    Hal Dag->Sabek Dag(RS PLot No.)
    Plot No. /

25. guest

guest New Member

search owner name with plot number and details of bhu naksha online

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2016
  26. guest

guest New Member

27. guest

guest New Member

Dist malda blok manikchak mauja onathpur khatyan no1 plot no 6

28. guest

guest New Member

how can i get the map of my property online through using owner name online in banglarbhumi website.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
  29. guest

guest New Member

check information of my plot online. download map link send here.
    Dakshin 24 pgs s

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
  30. guest

guest New Member

Bwn district land records where to check

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted