Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakaram / Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme /PMEGP Scheme / और प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार सृजन कार्यक्रम पीएमईजीपी

1. Nidhi Sharma

Nidhi Sharma Student

Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme (Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana / प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार सृजन कार्यक्रम)

About Scheme:
    The Prime Minister Employment Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana / PMES / PMRY / प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार योजना / पीएमआरवाई) has been merged with the Rural Employment Generation Programme (Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana / REGP / ग्रामीण रोजगार सृजन कार्यक्रम / आरईजीपी) and a new scheme is introduced with the name of Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakaram / PMEGP / और प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार सृजन कार्यक्रम पीएमईजीपी) as the PMRY scheme is now closed.

Aim of Scheme:
    Through the establishment of new self – employment ventures / projects / micro enterprises creating jobs in the country’s rural and urban areas along with providing self employment opportunities to the rural and urban unemployed youth who are engaged with the widely dispersed traditional artisans.

Purpose of Loan:
    Under the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme PMEGP eligible candidates can get the financial help for establishment of viable activities.

Nature of Credit Facility:
    Term loan and cash credit facility.

Condition of Eligibility of Beneficiaries:
    Ø Any person above of 18 years old age.

Ø Any of the income limit person can apply for the assistance under the PMEGP.

Ø For setting up the project manufacturing and business / service sector loan up to Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh, the beneficiaries should pssess at least 8 passed educational qualification.

Ø Under the new aid scheme under PMEGP is available exclusively for the approved projects.

Ø Self Help Groups (provided that they have not raised any other benefit under the plan, including those related to BPL) are also eligible for assistance under PMEGP.

Ø Societies Registration Act, 1860, under the registered institutions; Production cooperatives, and Charitable Trust.

Ø Existing units (PMRY, REGP or any other scheme of Government of India or State Government) under the Government of India and the units that have already or any other state are not eligible under the scheme received government subsidies.

Volume and Nature of Financial Assistance:
    Details of contributions and the rate of subsidy beneficiaries are as follows:

Categories of Beneficiaries under PMEGP = Beneficiary Contribution Project Cost = Subsidy Rate (of project cost)

Area (Project / Unit Area) = Beneficiary Contribution Project Cost = Urban / Rural

General Category = 10% = 15% / 25%

SC-ST-OBC, Female, Ex-Army, PH, Hilly Area & Border Area = 5% = 25% / 35%

Maximum Cost of Project:
    Manufacturing sectors under the project / unit admissible maximum cost of Rs 25 lakh and Project / business / service sector, the maximum allowable under the unit cost is Rs 10 lakh.

Nodal Agency:
    Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Single PMEGP will be the implementing agency for the national nodal and at the state level, the plan of the Directorate of KVIC, State Khadiand Village Industries Board (KVIB) and District Industries Centre (DIC) and will be implemented through banks.

Implementation Branches:
    Any person interested to take loan under the scheme for more information can contact the nearest branch of any nationalized bank.

suresh sharma likes this.
  2. guest

guest New Member

sir, maine M.B.A. kiya hai par english nai bol pane aur chote sheher ka hone ki wajah se aur jugad na hone ki wajah se ab tak berozgar hun. Mujhe koi rashta nai dekh rha ghar ke halaat bhi din b din kharab hote ja rhe hain,..sir plz mera marg darshan kijiye

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  3. guest

guest New Member

Mujhe apne business ke liye loan chahiye

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  4. guest

guest New Member

Mera nam sajid mansuri hai. Mujhe Apna business Karne ke liye lone chahiye.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  5. guest

guest New Member

I am pradeep Kumar m. B. A pass out m apna business karna chata Hu or logo ko roj gar Dena chata Hu but paise ki problem m kuch nai Kar PA ra Hu na job mil rai plz help mee modi.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017 at 2:36 PM
  6. guest

guest New Member

Meri umar 39 year hai kya mujhe loan mil sakta hai

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2017 at 11:01 AM
  7. guest

guest New Member

RANJEET KUMAR PASWAN;HAREKRISHNA PASWAN, AT+PO-MATHURAPUR, PS-WARISNAGAR, DIST-SAMASTIPUR (848101) MO-9708789427

8. guest

guest New Member

Shrikrishna Kokate, from Maharashtra, Taluka-Vasai, Dist-Palghar, Virar east , This is Excellent scheme, needful person / unemployed should take benefit of this and forward the message to needed.

9. guest

guest New Member

in which website we can submit the application form.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
  10. guest

guest New Member

can we get the application form here.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
  11. guest

guest New Member

i need to get the loan for my startup idea. i want to open a company for contruction related goods supply. can i get the big amount loan through government in low interest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2016
  12. guest

guest New Member

how get loan for tour business in pmegp

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2016
  13. guest

guest New Member

Mujko Darji kam ka lieya lon cahieua

14. Purushottam Rajput

Purushottam Rajput New Member

muje nursery chalu karne ke liye loan chahiye me navi mumbai me rehta hu

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
  15. Purushottam Rajput

Purushottam Rajput New Member

mera nam purushottam rajput he me navi mumbai rehta hu muje nursery chalu karne ke liye loan chahiye kya muje loan milega kya .phone no. 8655379994

Draft saved Draft deleted