aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in: Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme/PMSSS for Jammu Kashmir/JK Students Eligibility Required Documents Online Application Form & Verification

1. Preeti Singh

Preeti Singh Member

aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in: Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme/PMSSS for Jammu Kashmir/JK Students Eligibility Required Documents Online Application Form & Verification
    Freqnlty asked question list us provided by the j & k scholarship. In this question it can contain different type of information. User need to read here details about Prime Minister Special scholarship scheme. If you have some issue about scholarship then visit online website and get solution here about freqnlty asked question list. Department can provide online website to help their citizen. It can contain all information in computerize form so every persons can apply here. User need to first register here then user name and password is provided to user on their mobile number. Now applicant can login here and enter all correct details here. You need to enter all correct details here otherwise form is rejected by the department. It is designed and developed by the all India council for technical education. They can maintain portal so it can run without any error. But all content here is provided by the concerned department. They can add here new details time to time and remove old content which is no used by any person. So check all details here. At time of apply here, you need to enter here correct mobile number. All type of notification is provided here about change mobile number, password, scholarship scheme and other. If password is lost, then you need to recover it by enter mail id and user name. They can provide link to user so they can recover their password here. All type of documents and procedures is avail here. Some instruction is given here about scholarship and take print out of details. Now check all details here then apply for scholarship services. It is avail all 24 X 7 days so every person can visit here.

// Freqnlty asked question for J & K SSS scholarship //

For help, you need to read here list of freqnlty asked question.

Link is here: -

http://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/resource/FREQUENTLYASKEDQUESTIONS_FORJNK17062015_FINAL.pdf

Check all questions here: -
    1. I am an eligible candidate for J & K SSS scholarship. How can I apply for this scholarship?
    Answer: - you need to login on http://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/ (or) http://www.aicte-india.org/JnKadmissions.php to apply online for registration and documents verification and follow all instruction here. You need to enter here all correct details at time of online register here.
    1. Is aadhaar card is mandatory document for J & K SSS scholarship.
    Answer: - aadhaar card is not necessary for user at time of online apply for scholarship services. it is require for disbursement of scholarship through DBT , then aadhaar card details is require.
    1. Is J & K document required for J & K SSS scholarship?
    Answer: - yes original domicile certificate is issued by the competent authority of J & K state government needs to provide during documents verification. Means that domicile certificate si necessary at time of applies.
    1. Who is eligible for J & K SSS Scholarship?
    Answer: - eligible criteria under J & K SSS Scholarship scheme are: -
    Domicile: - students must be domicile of J & K state.
    Education: - must be passed on 12th or equivalent form state board of j & K or form central board affiliated school which located in J & K.
    Income: - their family income from all sources for financial year must be less than RS 6 lakh per annum.
    1. Which web browser should be used to open online application for J & K SSS scholarship?
    Answer: - any of browsers like internet scholarship, Mozilla, chrome and other is used by applicant at time of open website.
    1. Do I need to upload any scanned document in portal when I apply online for J & K SSS scholarship?
    Answer: - yes user needs online scan photo and signature at time of upload document.
    1. What format or size of photo and signature to upload in website for J & K SSS scholarship?
    Answer: - the format of photo and signature is jpeg or jpg and their size is less than 200 kb of photo and less than 50 for signature.
    1. I have filled and submitted by online application form. What should I do next?
    Answer: - after apply online here, user need to take all original documents and one set of attested photocopies of all original documents for verification, you need to visits to nearest facilitation center.
    1. I have submitted online application for J & K SSS scholarship? Can I able to edit my application.
    Answer: - yes the nodal officer of facilitation center can only edit for production of original documents in support of user can claim here for require for editing.
    1. Is there are user manual available on AICTE website to guide the candidates to apply online for admission under J & K SSS scholarship?
    Answer: -Yes there are user manual is avail. You need to visits any one linked here.
    http://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/ (Or) http://www.aicte-india.org/JnKadmissions.php
    1. I have registered on AICTE website but I did not receive any conformation mail to my e mail id. What should I do?
    Answer: - yes after register here login details is provided to user on their mail id. For any issue you need to send mail on jkadmission2015@aicte-india.org. They can provide all help to user in short time for online services.
    1. Is there any help line number or e mail for J & K SSS scholarship quires?
    Answer: - there help line services is avail. Check here jkadmission2015@aicteindia.org & Phone Number: - 011-23724673 form 9: 30 am to 5: 30 pm on all working days. You can ask here quires related to content in website or scholarship or any online facility.
    1. I have passed class 12th in commerce stream. Am eligible for engineering.
    Answer: - no, but your eligible for course which is designed by the general stream approved by U.G.C.
    1. To which facilitation center should I go for document verification?
    Answer. User can go any of facilitation center which is establish by J & K state government as per your convince for document verification. List of facilitation center is avail at http://www.aicte-india.org/jnkadmissions.php. You need to visits here and check all center lists here.
    1. I am 12th passed J & K students in science stream. Am I eligible for medical stream under this J & K SSS scholarship?
    Answer: - there is no counseling for medical stream. If candidates who want to take admission in any of course like medial stream MBBS, BDS, BDMS, BHMS and other on his/ her own merit within the sanctioned in take any of institute which is recognizes by the respective regulatory bodies and located outside the state of J & K ate eligible for given benefits of scholarship which is based on class 12th and number of seats avail under this scheme.
    All document need to verified under in nay facilitation center of j and k SSS scholarship.
    1. If it compulsory for me to apply online to become eligible for claiming scholarship under j & K SSS?
    Answer: -yes, applicant are eligible for apply online with all original documents which need to verify by the facilitation center to be considers for j & K SSS scholarship for 2015 – 2016.
    1. I wish to pursue my studies in IIT/ NIT/ centrally funded institution/ AICTE approved institution with NBS accredit pregame/ course on my own without participation in j & K SSS council process of year 2015 – 2016. Am I eligible for j & K SSS scholarship?
    Answer: - yes any candidate who wants to take admission in any of IIT/ NIT / centrally funded/ AICTE approved intuition with NBA accredited program/ coursed/ UC 12(b) recognizes institution which is located the state of j & K SSS.
    1. Form where can I get information on AICTE and UGC approved institution under J & K SSS admission?
    Answer: - all information is given here: - http://www.aicte-india.org/JnKadmissions.php. you need to visit here and check all details here which is necessary for scholarship apply.
    1. Whom to contact in case of any difficulties in accessing the portal for submitting online application.
    Answer: - for any help you need to contact to helpdesk services on jkadmission2015@aicteindia.org or Contact Help line Number 011-23724673(from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm) which is avail in all working days. They can provide all solution to user for given services here.
    1. If it necessary for all user to submit original document to facilitation center after the document verification.
    Answer: - no original document is to be submitting to facilitation center. You need to submit one set of self attested photocopies of the facilitation center after all documents are verified.
    1. Is compulsory for me to choose counseling centers while submitted my online application.
    Answer: - yes it is necessary for chose here any canceling form Jammu and shri nagar for counseling while submit online application.
    1. I password class 12th standard form the board outside of J & K. Am is eligible to apply for admission under j & K SSS?
    Answer: - in order to apply for given scholarship, user needs to pass from any board in J & K state.
    1. What is J & K scholarship for various streams?
    Answer: - the fees are details are here, you need to check all details here.
    Tuition fees: - general: - RS 30, 000, medical: - RS 3 lakh, engineering: - RS 1.5 lakh
    Other fees: - general: - RS 1 lakk, medical: - RS 1 lakh, engineering: - RS 1.00 lakh

1. I have forgotten password. How can is reset my password.
    Answer: - for any query you need to contact to: - jkadmission2015@aicte-india.org
    1. Is it necessary to submit separate online application for general and engineering stream under J & K SSS?
    Answer: - user needs to select here both option form given drop down menu under stream applied for filed. If they want to apply for both general and engineering stream under j & k SSS at time of submit online application.

User read all details about scholarship scheme. It can provide all help to user so they can apply here easily.

2. guest

guest Active Member

i am eligible student of pmsss and i joined the college a month before but now college administration demanded for fee otherwise i will be restricted. now please tell me what can i do as it is issue of my future.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2016
  3. guest

guest Active Member

My candidate I'd is 2017256640

I have verified my original documents at Facilitation centre.

I have lost my registered mobile number...plz let me know whether my Documents are verified or not...

That will be your most kindness

4. guest

guest Active Member

DEV CHAND LODHA

Draft saved Draft deleted