Apply Ration Card in Bengaluru Karnataka

1. How to Apply Ration Card in Bengaluru Karnataka.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2017
  2. Rekha Singh

Rekha Singh Support Manager

Apply Ration Card in Bengaluru Karnataka

Food, civil supplies & consumer affairs department; government of Karnataka can provide services to applicant for apply new ration card. It can be used as address proof documents. It can help user for purchase some essential commodities. Citizens need to check their family member name is properly written in ration card or not. This facility is avail in online portal which can contain all information in digital form. Most of user wants online services it can save their time and provide result in short time. They can also show here contact details of given department for user help. You can also use their SMS services as per show here.

Document list are here (दस्तावेज़ सूची यहाँ हैं)

@. Application form (आवेदन प्रपत्र)

@. Id proof (आईडी प्रमाण)

@. Address proof (निवास प्रमाण पत्र)

@. Passport size photograph with family (परिवार के साथ पासपोर्ट आकार का फोटो)

@. Any other documents (कोई अन्य दस्तावेज)

You need to collect all given document and make their scanned copy like JPEG, PDF and other.

Procedure for apply ration card (राशन कार्ड लागू करने की प्रक्रिया)

Point 1: - applicant you need to check here link which can help for apply new ration card.

Click here >> http://164.100.80.172/public_new_rc

You need to check here all information before fill details.

Point 2: - select here any of languages.

Point 3: - select here service name as new ration card request.

Point 4: - select here PHH or NPHH type

Point 5: - after select here any of one you need to fill here corrects aadhaar number

Point 6: - click on go button.

Point 7: - now follow here other step avail here for apply new ration card. You need to provide here complete information about self, address details, family member details and more.

Point 8: - after apply here you need to collect your application slip which is proof about your form is submitted successfully.

New online application issue (नया ऑनलाइन आवेदन समस्या)

Email to >> fcsnrc2017@gmail.com

You need to send here email about your quires. They can provide all solution to user in short time by ask here correct question about ration card.

User, we can provide here details for apply new ration card. Link is avail here so you can apply here easily. For any of help, you need to send email on given id and wait for some time.

3. guest

guest Active Member

sir bpl rationcard is apply the present days

4. guest

guest Active Member

No adding additional Member aadhar number 400328223412 in Application number 208635792

5. guest

guest Active Member

HI, I WANT TO ADD ONE MORE NAME TO MY RATION CARD FOR THAT WHAT APPLICATION AND WHAT TIME DURATION IS REQUIRED.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
  6. guest

guest Active Member

i want to BPL Retion Card

7. guest

guest Active Member

i want to apply for my family members purpose ration card which card i want to apply, and for family members how can i collect their bio metrics. after completing all these can i collect bio metric or from middle only.

Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: Add Tags